What you'll learn:
- You will learn about financial markets and intermediaries, trading positions, placement and processing of orders, primary vs secondary markets.
- You will learn how to calculate the price return and total return of an index, how indexes are constructed and managed, and use of market indexes.
- You will learn the definitions of market efficiency, the efficient market hypothesis, what are market anomalies, and be introduced to behavioural finance.
- You will learn the risk and return characteristics for equities, and the relationship between cost of equity and investors' required rate of return.
- You will learn the approaches to industry classification, competitive analysis of an industry, Porter's Five Forces, and the be introduced to company analysis.
- You will learn the 3 major categories of valuation model. Present value models, Gordon Growth Model. Multiplier models P/E and EV/EBITDA.
Bestselling and Highest Rated CFA®courses on Udemy!
When selecting a CFA prep course, make sure that it has been updated to the latest curriculum. All PrepNuggets courses have been updated to the latest 2023 CFALevel I curriculum.
The CFA®program is rewarding but gruelling. The majority of candidates fail the exam. In order to pass, you are going to need much more than summaries or crash courses. But we can fully empathise if you feel the curriculum is too lengthy and too difficult given your busy schedule.
That is why we have crafted for you this complete series of 10 courses covering all 10 topics of the CFA® curriculum. These courses are not superficial summaries, but a detailed and concise coverage of the curriculum for each topic area.
We keep our videos short so as to help you follow the Pareto Principle. We believe that if you put in the optimal 20% effort using the right approach, you can potentially achieve 80% of the results!
The PrepNuggets approach is to condense pertinent material from the curriculum to easily digestible nuggetsfor you to consume during your pockets of free time. Each nugget is painstakingly crafted to explain really complex concepts using engaging illustrations and animations.No more wading through pages and pages of words, or sitting through long boring lessons with bullet-point slides.
By the end of this course, we are confident you will be able to comfortably handle at least 80% of the questions under this topic area.
Don't take our word for it!Hear what some of our students have to say:
"This is an INCREDIBLY useful course for visual learners. The concepts are clear and concise. You will begin to see the relationships between concepts as you progress. Excited for the rest of this course and the other courses in the rest of the series." - Andrew Bachman
"One of the best courses I've seen, if not the best. Prepnuggets staff know how to pass on knowledge, both by visualization and by verbal explanations. Excited to finish this course and continue to other courses." - Lidor Sigron
Take action now! It is never too early or too late to start preparing.Join thousands of CFAcandidates worldwide in making us your preferred prep companion!
NOTE: This course is part of a complete series of 10 courses that fully cover all 10 topics for CFA®Level I. We recommend you begin your exam preparation with our Quantitative Methods course.For our full catalog of courses, look for our instructor profile down below and click on the PrepNuggets logo.
REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by PrepNuggets or Udemy.CFA Institute, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.