This is a course to get started with Network Fundamentals. Come and learn, start from the very beginning
What you'll learn:
- Learn TCP/IP
- Learn about the Three-Way Handshake
- Learn what UDP and TCP communication is
- Learn what Windowing is
- Learn what Sequence and Port Numbers are
- Learn how one device communicates with another
- Learn what LAN Devices that are used
- Learn the Data Link
- Learn what Ethernet is
- Learn what is CSMA/CD
- Learn about Broadcast & Collision Domains
This is the last 2 course of the series Networking Fundamentals. Here we immediately go into the basics of Network types and LAN devices. Next we cover communication over the LAN.
You will learn about the basics of what a LAN is, what devices we will be using, and the ability to see LAN Networking in a different manner. We learn about CSMA/CD, Half & full Duplex, Collison & Broadcast Domains,how Mac address tables are created, and so on . You will learn where a router and a switch fits in the Network. You will also learn about what pins are used to transmit and receive.
It is a lot of fun, let's get started.