What you'll learn:
- GitHub : Creating Git Account and own repositories, Basics operations Clone, Pull and Push
- Gradle : Understanding the gradle, Gradle tasks, gradle modules, creating and executing tasks
- View : Detailed understanding of views, ViewGroups and Layouts, What is Context, Custom and Compound views, view measurement units, Animation
- Activities : Inter Activity Communication, Activity in detail, Lifecycle,
- Fragments : Inter Fragment Communication, Loading Fragment by FrameLayout and fragment tag, Activity and Fragment communication
- Resources : What are resources, assets, providing resources, alternative resources.
- Dialog : Dialog Fragment, Alert , Date and Time Picker, Progress Dialog, Custom Dialog
- Runtime changes : Handling Runtime changes by androids and custom way, Managing configuration qualifiers
- Storage : Shared Preferences, Internal and External Storage, SQLite, Content Providers and reading contacts
- Broadcast Receivers : Registering broadcast receiver, sending broadcast, sticky broadcasts
- Services : Service, Intent Service and AIDL . E.g Music player demo app
- Runtime Permissions : Checking permissions, granting or denying permissions, handling any kind of permissions
- Http and Web Services : Understanding web services, Understanding and Using volley (GET, POST and Other calls )
- Location and Google Maps : Location Manager, Geocoding, Google Map, adding markers, polylines, circles etc
- Sensors : Understanding of sensors, implementing sensors
- Wifi : Connecting to wifi, scanning wifi, listing connected wifi
- Bluetooth : Understanding Bluetooth API, Getting paired devices, Scanning and Connecting to remote devices, Data transfer
- Deployment : Deploying app to play stores and caution steps.
Learning in the classroom is well proven way of learning. By considering importance of classroom training;I have taken another approach while creatingthis series.These are simply screen recordingsofthe classroom lectureswhich are conducted really. I have tried to maintain authenticity classroom environment as much as possible and I hope you will love my way which is fusion of online and classroom training.
I will teach youandroid app development as you learninclassroom, you will get to know each and every concept atverymuch deeper level. In this course Ihave covered, fundamentals of the android in practical way, along with the real time examples. These examples will really help you in implementing enterprise grade applications. After learning this course, you will start understanding the already completed projects and modify them as required. After completing this course, Iwill highly recommed you complete any case study like Personal Expense Manager, Fitness Manager etc.
Just follow me and I will make you android expert in just 20 Hours.Check my Reviews before enrolling to the courseon Google or Facebook. I hope you will love our series and learn android app development.
I am thanking in advance for enrolling for Android classroom course.