What you'll learn:
- Use colour schemes to create eye-catching palettes
- Assess colour aesthetics of any Data Visualization
- Know the difference between RGB vs CMYK
- Create impactful Data Science visualizations
- Understand how colour schemes work
- Know what a tint, shade and tone are
- Know what an achromatic colour is
- Use tools such as Adobe Color, Paletton and ColorBrewer
A fun and entertaining journey thorough colour theory and basic colour knowledge to help youcreate effective Data Science visualisations.
So why is this an important course for aData Scientist?
Think about this...
You've just completed an incredible Analytics project.
You did the data prep, the modeling, and now you have the insights.
But we all know that this is not the end...
You still need to present your findings to your manager, client or even a large audience.
Now this is where the trick is.
A powerful visualizationcan make or break your project.
And this is where the power of colours comes in!
In this course we will show you where colours originate from and what they mean.
You will finally understand how to make your Data Science visualizations andpresentations super-impactful.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned Data Scientist, this course will help you truly wow your audience and take your Analytics skills to the next level.
We can't wait to see you inside!