A Communications Course in Preparing, Structuring, and Delivering Engaging and Informative Presentations & Discussions
What you'll learn:
- Structure and Prepare A Formal Presentation
- Learn the 6 Key Components of the POETIC Framework
- Learn the 29 subsections that make up the POETIC Framework
- Present information in a way that your audience will LISTEN and LEARN
- Communicate your content in an informative way
- Inspire curiosity and action in your listeners
- Build Trust with your Audience
- Deliver Effective and Engaging Presentations
How much of our lives and time do we spend in lectures, meetings, and other formal settings for communicating knowledge? How often is that knowledge conveyed in a way that engages the audience ANDconveys meaningful and relevant information that the audience will remember? This course will teach you a simple framework to help you structure and organize your content to impact your listeners in a way that they will listen, remember, and most importantly, come away inspired and more curious then when you started.
We'll cover the 6 sections of the POETICFramework with 29 subsections. This is a dynamic framework that can expand or contract depending on the context of your discussion. This framework was built based on best practices from some of the top salesman, saleswomen, consultants, and professors in the world, as well as from research in the communications field.
Who is this course for? Teachers, Sales people, Corporate Trainers, Business Consultants, and anyone looking to improve their communication skills.