What you'll learn:
- Build enterprise level React Native apps and deploy to Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior mobile app developer
- Learn to lead Mobile App projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Build cross platform mobile apps for iOS and Android without using Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin
- Learn the latest features in React Native including Hooks, Context API, AsyncStorage, and Animation
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Native Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% React Native Developer
- Stripe Payments (Online Payments) integration in your mobile apps
- Set up authentication and user accounts using Firebase and Firebase Functions
- Routing with React Navigation
- Using native phone capabilities like Camera and Vibration
- Google Maps API and adding interactive maps to your projects
- Styled-Components and native styling to make modern and beautiful apps
Just updated with all new ReactNative features for 2023! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with ReactNative.
Using the latest version of ReactNative, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore, and instead, learn to build professional and modern Android and iPhone (iOS) apps! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Meta, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React Native. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React Native app developer in 2023. Along the way, we will build a massive restaurant application using React, React Hooks, Expo, React Navigation, Firebase, Styled-Components,Google Maps/Places API, React Animations, Stripe Payments, + more. This is going to be a full iOS and Android app!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React Native project all the way into production.We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future React Native projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up to the course will have their own app to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
React Native Fundamentals
Debugging React Native
Custom React Hooks
Google Maps API
React Best Practices
React Native Best Practices
Persistance + Session Storage
EslintAnd Cleaning Up Code
React Native AsyncStorage and Animation
CSS in JS - Styled Components
React Native Styling
Installing Custom Fonts
React Native App Layout
Modular React Code
Building On Expo
Distributing App to App and Google Play Store
Integrating Payments With Stripe API
Wait wait… I know what you’re thinking. Why aren’t we building 10+ projects? Well, here’s the truth: Most courses teach you React Native and do just that. They show you how to get started, build 10 projects that are simple and easy to build in a day, and just add some styling to make them look fancy. In real life though, you’re not building silly applications. When you apply to jobs, nobody is going to care that you built a really pretty single page app. Employers want to see you build large apps that can scale, that have good architecture, and that can be deployed to the app stores.
Let me tell you 3 reasons why this course is different from any other React Native tutorial online:
1. You will build the biggest project you will see in any course. This type of project would take you months to implement yourself.
2. This course is taught by 2 instructors that have actually worked for some of the biggest firms using React Native. Mo is a super star when it comes to React Native. He is a Solutions Architect with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all in the Mobile Development world. He is also a tech lead who has build mobile and web apps for top banks, big tech companies, and one of the biggest online e-commerce stores in the world. Andrei has worked on enterprise level React applications for large tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto and his latest project was for a React Native app for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. By having both of them teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if you are working at a company together.
3. We learn principles that are important beyond just what you learn as a beginner. Using the instructor's experiences you learn about design patterns, how to architect your app, organize your code, structure your folders, and how to think about performance. Let’s just say we don’t shy away from the advanced topics.But more importantly, we are committed to keeping this course up to date so that as the mobile landscape changes, you always have the latest best practices with you.
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in ReactNative to someone that is in the top 10% of React Native developers.
See you inside the course!
AndreiNeagoie is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well asone of the fastestgrowing.His graduates havemovedon to work forsome of the biggest techcompanies around the world like Apple, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc...Hehasbeen working as a senior software developer inSilicon Valley and Toronto for many years,andis now taking all that he has learned,to teachprogramming skills andto help youdiscover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows inlife.
Having beena self taught programmer,he understands that there is anoverwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and booksthat are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills.Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp.Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education materialshould teach real life skills that are current andthey should not waste a student's valuable time. Having learned importantlessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to evenfounding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time toteaching others valuablesoftware development skillsin order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained.He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
MoBinni is a Solutions Architect with over 7 years of experience in Software Architecture and Development. Having worked as a consultant for the majority of his career, he has seen it all.
He has worked on global applications for multi-nationals, governments and Fortune 500 companies using React Native.
Throughout his career he has seen every type of developer and development practice, and the one thing that he believes more than anything is that software development is a pragmatic team sport. Go fast alone, go far together!
My main goal with instructing is to teach the foundational knowledge to set you up for life-long learning. Software and development practices change often, but when you have the right foundation adapting to the constant change becomes easy!