Learn and get your Developer I Certification! 100% aligned with the official exam Study Guide of the Winter 20 release!
What you'll learn:
- Understand the Salesforce Fundamentals
- Get a deep understanding of all Declarative Salesforce Tools, like Process Builder, Flows, etc
- Build custom declarative and programmatic applications on the Force dot com platform
- Install and use VS Code
- Explore the coding side of Salesforce
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming basics
- Learn the different Development tools like Developer Console, IDE and others
- Understand the different Apex Data Types
- Understand and Write Apex Classes and Triggers
- Understand and Write Visualforce Pages
- Understand and Write Apex Test Classes
- Understand the different Deployment tools that you can use
- Pass the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam and become Certified
Welcome to theComplete Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Course!
I have designed andbuilt this course to be 100%aligned with the official exam Study Guide of the latestSalesforce Certified Platform Developer I release, and I will be updating it on each subsequent release if necessary. Currently, this course fully coversthe latest Winter 20release,and Iam updating the course to cover the latest Spring 20 release.
The official Exam Outline has manySections;each Section has many topics within itand hasits own number of questions weighting (in percentage) out of a total of 60 questions. These are the different sections with the number of questions weighting:
Salesforce Fundamentals -7%
Data Modeling and Management - 13%
Process Automation and Logic - 38%
User Interface - 25%
Testing, Debugging, and Deployment Tools - 17%
Each topic mentioned in the Study Guideunder each Section aboveis covered in this course, and each topic has at least avideo lecture that is divided into a presentation, and a demo on the Salesforceenvironment. Some topics have up to 5 lectures, like the SOQL, SOSL and DML topic that is under Section 3!
Iam sharing all the slidesin PDF so that you could download them and read them offline, and I am also sharing a lot of reference linksin each lecture. These references include links to Trailhead modules, links to the sources I have used to buildthe slides, links to official Salesforce documentation related to the topic, and links to official Salesforce guides and eBooks.
This course alsocontains more than 100 quiz questions, none of them are from dumps. I HATEdumps, I have never used them in my ITcertifications, and I don't want you to pass this exam based on a bunch of questions fromdumps! The questions in this exam are 100% dump free, and they are all designed based on the course content and on real-life scenarios.
Finally, I have been there, I spent hours and hours preparing for this exam, I dissected each and every topic of the Study Guide, and took tons of notes, just like I did when preparing for my other certifications. I guarantee that after completing this course, and after practicing on the Salesforce environment, you will pass this exam, and you will become Salesforce Platform Developer ICertified!