What you'll learn:
- know what makes a good photograph
- know why a photograph doesn't work
- know how to simplify a photograph
- start seeing in a different way
- differentiate between different composition rules and techniques
- be more creative through different composition techniques
- improve your portfolio by making more creative photographs
This course shows in depth how composition should be done and why some photos work or others don't. Thomas shows several composition elements which helps you improve your photos from scratch. After this course you will look at the world with different eyes and will make your photos in a more creative way.
You will learn...
- ...what the golden ratio, the rule of third and the Fibonacci Spiral are
- ...why the background plays an important role like the main subject
- ...that you can reach a lot with less effort
- ...why less is more
- ...where there is most potential
- ...how do you find the right distance
- ...how do you find the right frame
- ...how you approach people in the right moment
I will show a lot of my photos and explain why I have composed them like that. So it's a course with a lot of examples.
When you have completed this course, you will...
- ...think more before you take the shot
- ...be more observing when it comes to composition
- ...better compose your photos
- ...have more fun doing photography