Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP)
What you'll learn:
- Identify inputs to the Control Schedule process
- Recognize tools and techniques used to control the schedule
- Perform earned value management calculations to assess a project's schedule performance
- Recognize examples of the outputs of the Control Schedule process
- Recognize if resource leveling is the ideal resource optimization technique, given a scenario
- Recognize if resource smoothing is the ideal resource optimization technique, given a scenario
- Recognize if crashing is the most appropriate schedule compression technique, given a scenario
The Control the Project Schedule (PMI - PMP) is course 11 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
It's essential in successful project management to be able to monitor activities to discover and correct any schedule variances, evaluate the effective schedule changes on all project activities, and make adjustments as required to minimize risk on your project schedule.
In this course, you're going to learn how to apply useful techniques to control the project schedule to keep your project on track.
1. Inputs to Control Schedule
2. Tools and Techniques of Control Schedule
3. Monitoring Schedule Performance
4. Outputs of Control Schedule
5. Use Resource Leveling
6. Use Resource Smoothing
7. Crash the Schedule
8. Use Fast Tracking
9. Exercise: Controlling the Project Schedule
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!