What you'll learn:
- On completing the course you will have firm grip on C++ language. You will understand the object oriented programming OOPs concept in depth.
- You will understand the basic programming structures like branching and looping.
- You will understand details about pointers and dynamic memory allocation along with memory management techniques.
- You will understand all about functions, parameter passing by value and by reference.
- All about user defined types using struct and class. Constructor function, method overloading and dynamic polymorphism.
- You will learn operator overloading, friend functions.
- In depth understanding of Inheritance and dynamic polymorphism, how runtime polymorphism helps to write more flexible and dynamic code.
This course will teach you C++ from scratch upto advance level step-by-step with Object oriented programming (OOP ) using C++11/14. The object oriented programming concepts are clearly explained, you will learn classes, objects, inheritance, runtime polymorphism, Operator overloading apart from basic programming concepts like variables, branching and looping, functions, reference parameters, arrays, string and vectors in C++.
File I/O has been discussed in details and in the Mini project File I/O is used extensively.
You will learn STL or standard template library in detail along with concept of functors and lambda.
The approach is 100% practical, hands on experience of learning will help you to get more confidence with C++ programming. You can follow me along side doing the programs in C++and that will be best way to do the course. While following the instructor the students can do the programming side by side to grasp the concept and to build their ability to become a better programmer.
This course is based on the syllabus of course curriculum of major universities across the globe who has teaches C++ to the graduate level engineering or computer application course.
There are quizzes and tests alongside the video lectures in the course. Also, students can ask questions in the Q/A forums to get their doubt cleared.
Students will get Udemy certificate after successful completion of the course.