Create awesome 2D SVG (Scalar Vector Graphics) illustrations w/ Inkscape - over-the-shoulder training with multiple proj
What you'll learn:
- Create cool SVG icons that can be used on your web pages, apps and projects in Inkscape
- Create cartoon Characters in SVG (with paths) and Inkscape
- Create multiple SVG graphical elements with Inkscape - shapes (rectangles, circles, ellipses, star, spirals), lines, polygons, paths, groups, links, etc.
- Create different types of text and effects using Inkscape
- Create real world SVG projects and illustrations in minutes using Inkscape
- Learn everything you need to work with Inkscape to create awesome SVG illustrations
- Create professional scalable vector graphics and illustrations by mastering what you need in Inkscape in just a few hours
- Create awesome graphics without mastering complicated code and syntax
- Create children's illustrations and designs in 15 minutes or less and become an illustrator
- Learn the skills to become a freelance Children's book illustrator and/or a cartoon illustrator
Have you heard about Inkscape lately?Are you a programmer who hates graphic design?But do you still want to create awesome 2D vector graphics for your web projects?
Or, maybe you are an artist who wants to create graphical illustrations and would like to learn an easy way to do so.
Or are you a graphic designer who wants to learn how to create SVG graphics and illustrations?
Then, Inkscape with SVG(Scalable Vector Graphics)is way to go!
Forget mastering complicated graphic design software that take months to master. You can now create every kind of vector graphics with just a few clicks and drags of your mouse with Inkscape. No programming skills needed, at all!
Spend a few hours learning a bunch of Inkscape tools and features, and you'll be creatingawesome SVG graphicsanddesignsin no time at all!
Every programmer can become a pro designer now, and every artist can go digital with barely any technical knowledge now!
What will you learn in ourcourse?
You will learn:
1. How to create multiple SVG graphical elements with Inkscape - shapes (rectangles, circles, ellipses, star, spirals), lines, polygons, bezier curves, etc.
2. How to create paths, lines and curves that can be used to design complicated structures, shapes, characters and scenes.
3. How to style every single SVG element you create professionally.
4. How to create different types of text and effects using Inkscape
5. How to create scalable vector icons and logos with SVG.
6. How to create 2D cartooncharacters that can be used in web animations and games.
7. How to create real world SVG projects and illustrations in minutes using Inkscape
8. How to create children's illustrations and designs in 15 minutes or less and become an illustrator
9. Learn the skills to become a freelance Children's book illustrator and/or a cartoon illustrator
and so much more!
What are some real world applications of what you learn in thiscourse?
By applying the concepts you learn in this course, you can code and design:
1. Graphics for your websites
2. 2Dcharacters and scenes for web animations and web games
3. 2D graphs and pictorial reports that can be used in presentations
4. Bar charts, pie charts, etc.
5. Scalable vector icons and logos that can be displayed in websites, mobile browsers, ipads etc.
6. Flow charts, architectural designs etc.
7. Children's illustrations and graphics
Sky is the limit!You can apply what you learn here anywhere in the web space, in any sphere.
Your imagination is your only obstacle to how you applywhat you learn here in your real world projects.
How is this course designed?
Our course has 6 modules, where each module will thoroughly explain the intricacies of one of the concepts in SVG with a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples.
Here are the modules:
Module 1 - Inkscape basics & tools explanation- This is the foundations module. You'll learn how to create SVGfiles, how to embed the codes/images in your HTML websites, how the SVGcoordinate system works and every other thing you need to get started with creating SVG.
Module 2 - Creating various SVG shapes with Inkscape - Rectangles, ellipses, stars, polygon - You'll learn how to create rectangles, circles, ellipses, stars, 3D boxes, spirals andpolygons with a wealth of examples in every single lessons. You'll be creating the shapes along with me in every single module so you understand the concepts better. You'll also learn how to manipulate the shapes in multiple ways to get the best possible result.
Module 3 - Creating styled text, free-hand drawing and brush strokes with Inkscape- In this module, you'll learn how to literally draw text on your SVG images, design them, manipulate them, create brush strokes, calligraphy, free hand drawings (with a cartoon drawing) and so much more.
Module 4 - Grouping, Layers, paths, Bezier curves, lines, node, Rows & Columns etc.- This module handles some very important concepts in SVG - Paths, groups, nodes, Bezier curves.You'll learn how to group multiple objects in Inkscape so they can be manipulated together. Also, you'll learn how to create very complicated graphics with the Bezier curves and node tool.
Module 5 - Styling, gradients, patterns and so much more- In this module, you'll learn how to style the objects you create in multiple ways - using colors, gradients, patterns and so much more. You'll also learn how to use the dropper and Tweak tools
Module 6 - Real world SVG projects- This is a very important module when you take the design aspect of the course into account. In this module, we'll go over the various design attributes and properties offered by SVG. You'll use these properties to create multiple designs for your shapes and elements, designs that'll give your graphics the professional touch they need.
We also cover a lot ofexamples and projects, like:
1. Children's book illustrations - We'll be creating
2. Cartoon animal face project - This project comes in the 3rd module as well. You'll be using circles, ellipses, paths, arcs etc to create a cute 2D animal face.
3. SVGIcons - We'll be creating a bunch of icons (laptop icon, clock icon, phone icon etc) in this project.
Why should you choose our course?
1. We like to bethorough in our teaching. You'll find everything you need to start creating awesome 2D vector graphics with SVG code/syntaxesin this course. You won't have to look anywhere else.
2. We strongly advocatelearning by doing, rather than just listening or reading. Our lectures are filled with awealth of examplesthat explain every concept clearly.
3. If you follow along with our examples in ourover-the-shoulder training, and code the graphics along with us, you'll be confident in embarking into the world of SVGand web graphic design/developmentby the time you finish ourcourse. You'll be able to confidently add this as askill in your resume.
4. We prefercreating fun projects to explain the conceptsand to keep things interesting as well.You'll learn how to apply the concepts you learn in the course in these multipleprojects and examples.
So, what are you waiting for?Enroll now and start creating awesome SVG(Scalar Vector Graphics)with Inkscape in no time at all!