Connecting Across Cultures: Multi-cultural, "-national, "-generational, "-sectoral, "-lingual, and "-stakeholder Teams
What you'll learn:
- How to use specific communications tools effectively to hit your target market with the right message via the right medium at the right time.
- Create a Communications Charter with and for your team setting expectations and standards for connecting.
- Implement a Communications Matrix with specified channels, media, frequency, and messages for your target audiences.
- Coach your teams to identify the cultural challenges of distinct country, corporate, and generational cultures.
- Why it matters which country and cultural distinctions are associated with high and low country contexts.
- How Generational characteristics cause misunderstanding preventing meaningful connection.
- What leadership styles to apply and what are the five dysfunctions of teams.
- Learn individual's communication styles to move people from reactive to proactive and lift performance.
Successful cultural communication in a globalized and digitized world is more urgent and important than ever for business, corporate and organizational performance.
Acceleratingcyber connectivity creates an ever-shrinking world overubiquitous platformsexpanding access to emergingtalent24/7 beyond borders,time zones, languages, generations, countries, cultures,and corporate behaviors.
How willyou become fluent in this borderless world and connect tothis global community that knows no boundaries and demands more and expects no less than excellence, innovation,access to foreign talent pools?
Join us now and become a member of this global movement of cyber citizens and global cross cultural community!
Don't miss out. Take this on-ramp to the global highway connecting you to the world. Get connected and become fluent in cross cultural communications.