Learn about ICOs, Wallets & Exchanges, Blockchains, Forks (Hard & Soft), Tokens, ERC20 tokens, BCash, Bitcoin & Ethereum
What you'll learn:
- Know the difference between Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoins
- Know about Wallets (PAPER WALLETS, MIND WALLETS, SOFT WALLETS, HARD WALLETS) and how to use them
- Understand the blockchain technology as well as the basics of mining new coins
- Know how to use Poloniex and Coinbase in order to trade and store cryptocurrencies
- Understand the difference between soft and hard forks and know why they exist
- Know about 51% attacks and sybil attacks
- Be able to distinguish between KYC, KYB, AML, CTF
- Know what ERC20 tokens are and understand how to invest in token sales
- Be able to distinguish between ICOs and token sales
Welcome to the complete cryptocurrency for beginners course!Would you like to get started investing in cryptocurrencies but have the feelingthat you don't know too much about them yet?Then this course is for you!
In this course,I will take you from where you are right now and explore with you the world of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.
So, what exactly are you going to gain from this cryptocurrencies for beginners course?
In the first partof this course, we will talk about the basics of cryptocurrencies, theblockchain technology, cryptography as well asBitcoin and Ethereum.
Late on, we will learnwhere to trade them, I willexplain what wallets areand show youhow you can buy so called Altcoins, smaller coins with huge growth potential.
Afterwards, we will focus on mining crypto currencies. You will learn how mining works, which computers and software to use,what the simple payment verification as well as SegWit is, what forks are,and you will be able todifferentiatebetweenPAPERWALLETS,MINDWALLETS, SOFTWALLETS& HARDWALLETS.
You will additionally know what exchanges such as Poloniex or Bittrex areand how to store your cryptocurrencies safely.
While other courses leave you confused and only give you a glimpse on cryptocurrency trading, this is an A-Z guide - the complete cryptocurrencies for beginners course!
Now, I want my students to always feel comfortable when they make a purchase, that's why I have uploaded multiple free videos for you to view at any time.
It’s time to take action. This offer won’t last forever.
Go ahead and click the 'take this course'button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!
- instructor -