Learn C# Basics and Fundamentals for Beginners by Coding Practical Examples and Exercises
What you'll learn:
- How to build your application like a professional programmer
- Coding best practices used by programmers and developers working in software industry
- Download and Install Visual Studio 2017 Community (C#'s development tool)
- Visual Studio's most common features used in daily programming
- Understand each component of a project in Visual Studio
- How the compiler works to convert from C# code to running program
- What an assembly is and how to refer to one in C# projects
- Important Keywords, Data Types and Variable that create every C# program
- Operators to perform universal tasks
- Control Flows to manipulate your program the way you want
- You will learn about Class, Property, Field, and Method. These are C#’s must-know concepts
- Array and Collection to manage multiple objects, plus the concept of Generics in C#
- What is an exception and how to handle exceptions the right way (PRO TIPS inside)
- Full Demo application - Movie Recommender 2017. This console application will help you consolidate knowledge of all the key features. It is practical, cool and fun!
- Debugging to explore your application's running state and uncover the source of bugs
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and its three pillars
- Inteface and most common Interfaces in C#
- Work with String, File and Date
- Log error's details to debug later
- And many more things which I will not list here because that would be tedious of me!
C# (CSharp) is the most popular programming language in the Microsoft Technology stack. It is a general-purpose language that can be used to write almost anything, from desktop applications, websites, web services to native mobile apps and even games. It is also a powerful, yet elegant language thanks to its well-thought-out design. On top of that, C# keeps getting new features added on a regular basis because it is backed by Microsoft. No wonder why C# is consistently among the most in-demand programming languages around the world for many years. In August 2018, it is at number 5 according to TIOBE and PYPL (websites that keep track of programming languages' popularity).
So what is the catch? Although it is an awesome language to learn and will repay the investment, the learning curve can be steep. Sure, a person with no programming experience probably can create something using C# easily (thanks to out-of-the-box templates), but it is not necessarily done right. Therefore, to help you to properly learn C#, I have distilled all the most important aspects into this 5.5 hour course, which I have spent more than 600 hours to create. This is to assure you about the course's quality.
What can you expect from this course?
Exercises! Yes, there will be various exercises including quizzes, coding and even software design exercises to help consolidate and practice what you have learned. The best part? I will keep releasing new exercises on a regular basis. So, you will have access to additional content regularly without any extra cost!
This course has the right mix of theory and practice.
You can find plenty of practical examples throughout the course.
You will find many tips and tricks that I have accumulated throughout my seven years of programming experience. You can then immediately apply that to build your own application more easily.
You will see how I apply professional programming's best practices to build an application.
I explain many important concepts in a very detailed manner to make sure you completely understand what needs to be understood.
The course has high-quality production, both video, and audio (you should not take this for granted ;-)).
It gets really fun in many places. Let's put it another way: I think this course will make you laugh!
Last but not least, you can always reach me at email@example.com for any question, feedback and even idea for my next course.
After completing this course, you will have a crystal clear understanding about the fundamentals and important concepts in C#. You can confidently apply many techniques to create your first simple C# application professionally. If you are worried/challenged/daunted by the vast features of C# before and not sure how to start, I am 100% guarantee that it will come to an end after you finish this course.