Write code run faster, use less memory and prepare for Software Engineer Interview with real interview questions
What you'll learn:
- Write code that run faster, and use less memory
- Learn Data Structure and how to apply these Data Structures on problems in Java
- Solve coding questions have been seen in Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon job interview.
- Learn algorithms analysis and implementation.
- Prepare for job interview
- Learn problem solving strategies
- Learn how to find complexity of code and algorithms
This course prepared depending on my real Software Engineerjob interviews experiences with Google,Microsoft, Amazon, and Snapchat.
In this course you will learn how to AnalysisalgorithmslikeSorting,Searching, andGraph algorithms.And how to reduce the code complexity from one Big-O level to another level. Furthermore, you will learn different type ofData Structurefor your code.Also you will learn how to find Big-O for every data structure, and how to apply correct Data Structure to your problem in Java. Bythe end you will be able to write code that run faster and use low memory. You Also will learn how to analysis problems using Dynamic programming.
We will discus codecomplexityinDifferentalgorithmslike Sorting algorithms ( Bubble,Merge,Heap, and quick sort) , searching algorithms ( Binary search, linear search, and Interpolation), Graph algorithms( Binary tree, DFS,BFS,Nearest Neighbor and Shortest path,Dijkstra's Algorithm, and A* Algorithm). andData Structurelike Dynamic Array, Linked List, Stack, Queue, and Hash-Table