What you'll learn:
- Learn Linear & Non-Linear Data Structures plus Algorithms
- Coding & strong concepts regarding data structures and algorithms
- Topics like Linked List, Stack, Queue, Array
- Coding & explanation of Algorithms like Selection sort, Insertion sort that are of core importance.
- Tree and Binary Search Tree (BST) in Non-Linear Data Structures
This course data Structures and Algorithms using java includes explanation of various data structures with coding examples, provided with detail explanation of code side by side with concept building.
Most importantData Structures like
Linked List, Binary Search Tree(BST), stack, Queue are explained in detail with concepts made easy to understand.
Selection Sort, Insertion Sort are part of this course with visual explanations.
This course is for students who want good understanding of data structures and algorithms and want to understand code.
By taking this course students will be able to use these skills to write or understand data structures in other languages as well, because concepts build from this course are very generic regarding Data structures and Algorithms.
Topics like BST and Linked List are in very detail so that you can have good grip over them and they are of core importance.
There are animations to help you understand topics, so beside code visual explanations help a lot.
Topics like BST and Linked List need extra care to understand well.
Similarly Selection Sort, Insertion Sort are explained in code and visually.
So by taking this course you will be good in a lot of topics in Data structures.