Get real world, hands-on experience with Docker - deploy a Java Microservice Architecture using Docker and Docker Swarm
What you'll learn:
- Use Docker on production quality Java systems.
- Distribute systems across multiple nodes in a cluster
- Publish your own images on DockerHub
- Know the differences between images and containers
- Build your own containers from Dockerfiles
- Integrate Docker into your build process
A great course if you're a Java developerlooking togetstarted with Docker. On this course, you'll be working with a real Microservice architecture built using Spring Boot. Your job will be to deploy the application as a set of Docker Containers.
Optionally, you'll be able to run the final system in a real cloud environment (AWS), using Docker Swarm.