Follow me as I do a 5 day fast in an attempt to flush pre-cancerous cells, fight Dementia, Alzheimers & improve focus
What you'll learn:
- At the end of this course, students will know the benefits of fasting, be familiar with the stages of a 5 day fast, and have the knowledge to plan their own 5 day fast.
Whether you're new to fasting, tried intermittent fasting or looking tocommit toa deeper fast, I'd like toinvite you to follow me as I plan out and givedaily updates onthe progress ofmy own5 day fast, in an effort to share this information and better prepare you to tackle your.
I took thison as a personal challenge after recently listing to an episode of the Tim Ferriss Show podcast where he a Dom D'Agostino (Fasting, Ketosis and the end of Cancer)discussed the benefits of a ketogenic diet and the many health benefits you can expect from taking your body into a deep fast.
- We'll talk about the many healthbenefits of hitting the body's reset switch, aka deep fasting
- I'll sharewith youmy plan for doingthe fast along with my concerns
- You'll watch as I providedailyupdates including my weight, energy levels, mental clarity, and anything I'm feeling along the way
- At the completion of the fast, I'll provide a recap, tips and lessons learned
- I'll also provide you with a fastingcheatsheet that includes thebenefits of fasting, the most popularFAQ's and daily breakdown ofwhat to expect
Credit for course images and Music:
- Music: BenSound[dot]com - Energy &Going Higher
- Course Image - Flower Icon: Callum Taylor
- All other credit is given within the videos, where needed