Go beyond the Basics with advanced digital photography course. Learn Creative Scenarios, Image Editing and HD Videos.
Go beyond the basics into more Creative Photography and Videography with your DSLR camera.
This Digital Photography Course takes the Basics you learned in "EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course for Beginners" and explores more Creative Scenarios, including: Better Portraits, Night Photos, Nature (including Sunsets), Macro Photos, HDR (High Dynamic Range) Imaging, and Time Lapse (those cool videos where 12 hours happens over a few seconds). It also has Chapters on Image Editing and DSLR Video.
This Advanced Course is actually 3 Courses in One:
● CHAPTER 2 Let's get Creative that has all the Creative Topics mentioned above,
● CHAPTER 3: Image Editing including "Image Formats", "Basic Editing" (Part 1 and 2) and "Advanced Editing" (Part 1 and 2)
● CHAPTER 4:DSLR Video including "Video Introduction" and "Video Basics" (Part 1 and 2).
You may have heard of some of the Topics covered in these online photography classes but thought they were too complicated to try. But with the solid basics you learned in the Beginners course you can explore these areas easily. This Advanced photography course refers back to some of the concepts covered in the Beginners course to refresh your memory and reinforce the ideas. This approach makes it easy to understand and to remember.
Recent Member Comment: "Loving this teaching Ken! I’m so appreciative that you took the initiative to pioneer this method of teaching. It’s safe to say I’m addicted for want of a better word. I’m soaking in all this wisdom and knowledge." Andy UK
These are some of the exciting things you will Discover:
● Key Elements to getting Better Portraits
● The MOST important setting in Night Photos and How to use it.
● The Tools and Tricks to get Great Nature Photos
● An Effective and Affordable Macro Photo solution
● How to get Predictable lighting in Macro Photos
● The MOST important setting in Macro Photos
● What is HDRI and the amazing results you can get
● How to take and process Images for HDRI
● How to set up a Time Lapse sequence
● Key Settings and Equipment for Time Lapse sequences
● Tips for Processing your Time Lapse sequences into Video
● Explanation of Image Formats
● Key ways that you can improve your Photos on the computer
● Basic Image Editing using Photoshop and free software
● Levels and Curves explained
● Benefits of DSLR HD Video
● The Best Settings for DSLR HD Video
● Essential items for ‘filming’ in Bright Daylight
● Affordable equipment to get Cinematic HD Video
Now is your chance to push the Creative envelope of your Photography and have a lot of fun in the process.