a practical course to help you get started with Appium mobile automation in the most effective way
What you'll learn:
- Start mobile automation testing with Appium effectively
- Understand business and technical requirements based on real QA project scenario
- Know how to use iOS Simulator from Xcode
- Know how to use Android and Genymotion Emulator
- Use Chrome to identify locators for mobile browser effectively
- Use the correct strategy for page synchronization
This course provides you a step-by-step guide on how to setup Appium, Java, Maven, Xcode, Git, JUnit, as well as Xcode, Android SDK and Genymotion Emulator to build mobile automation test framework.
Learn with real project background
- Setup Appium effectively
- Manage code with Git
- Overcome challenges and pass your first iOS and Android mobile browser tests
- Overcome challenges and pass your first iOS and Android native APP/APK tests
Content and Overview
I designed this course from an email related Web UI automation project.
Starting from business requirements requested by QA Manager, I show you how to design the test framework and integrate state-of-the-art tools together to achieve the business requirements. I will walk you through the setup of these tools step by step.
Then as a QA Engineer, I will first manual test the test scenarios and write down the test steps. I will work with you together to turn these manual test steps into automated steps. Along the way, you will encounter challenges and solve them.
In addition to the original course, I added some lectures according to students' feedback, such test Android Native APK test and iOS Native APP test.
You will find this course very effective and helpful.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to design and build up test framework from scratch
- Know how to use the essential tools used by professional QA Engineer
- Over 25 lectures
- Source Code included