Beginner Level English Course
What you'll learn:
- Communicate effectively in the Present Simple using both positive and negative sentences and questions.
- Accumulate a vocabulary of 360+ nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and phrasal verbs.
- Confidently produce the active language skills of speaking and writing in English.
- Build upon the passive language skills of reading and understanding spoken English.
This course covers the basics of the English language for beginners and false beginners.
Included in the course are:
- More than 360 vocabulary words
- Grammar:Subject Pronouns, Nouns and Adjectives, Definite and Indefinite Articles
- Verbs:Present Simple, Negative Sentences, Questions
More than 400 multiple choice questions and various reading, writing, and listening exercises help the student practice and implement the language skills they have learned. All exercises are reviewed with explanations.