What you'll learn:
- Understand the features and utility of LogStash
- Understand the basic concepts about Big Data
- Install, configure and develop LogStash data ingestion pipelines
In the recent years – the term BigData has been gaining popularity. And there has been a paradigm shift in the volume of information and the ways in which it can be extracted from this data.
ELK is one of the few new-age frameworks which is capable of handling Big Data demands and scale.
Over the years the ELK stack has become quite popular. And for a good reason. It is a very robust, mature and feature rich framework.
ELK is used by large enterprises, government organizations and startups alike. The ELK stack has a very rich and active community behind it. They develop, share and support tons of source code, components, plugins and knowledge about these tools freely and openly.
Imagine a large organization, which has information coming in from varied sources, at varied frequencies, and in various formats. It will be a herculean task to sort and sift through this data and normalize it to use for any comprehensive analysis. We will need a pretty versatile and flexible tool to deal with all these permutations of data streams.
In this course, we will focus on one such enterprise data collection and collation tool-The LogStash which is one of the core components of the ELK stack. We will look at the overview and explore the technology that goes behind this tool.
Knowledge and experience about ELK and LogStash could be very valuable for your career. The latest stats and figures show some amazing numbers like jobs requiring these skill sets pay higher than most of the jobs posted on public job boards within the US and annual salaries for professionals could be as high as $100,000. That is the exact reason why you must enroll in this course and take your career to the next level.
As the title suggests – this course aims to provide you enough knowledge about ELK and LogStash so that you can run and operate your own data ingestion pipelines cluster using these components together. But specifically:
- You will get familiar with the features and benefits offered by LogStash.
- Since this course provides detailed demos of installation and configuration of LogStash, it will equip you well for future use of this technology.
- The more equipped you are, the more sought after you will be. And this course will be a right step towards improving your work/ project/ career prospects.
So come, join me on this exciting journey of learning ElK stack and in particular the LogStash data ingestion tool.