Immediately Improve Your Writing Skills, Boost Your Productivity and Avoid Common Errors
What you'll learn:
- save time and reduce communication frustration
- explain circumstances when sending an email is necessary and / or appropriate
- identify situations when sending or retrieving emails is not acceptable
- create an email subject line which accurately describes the message's content
- consider visual components of an email, in order to enhance comprehension
- determine who should (and should not) receive copies of emails - in CC or BCC
- know how to manage situations where an email reaches the wrong people
- identify and use appropriate tone and level of formality
According to Business Insider, "the average U.S. employee spends about a quarter of his or her time at work combing through the hundreds of emails each employee sends and receives each day ".
But despite the sheer volume of emails we send and receive, many business professionals do not use email appropriately. Inappropriate email etiquette can negatively impact on perceptions of professionalism, on efficiency and can increase a company's risk of liability.
This course helps you minimise that risk by coaching you in exceptional email etiquette. Naturally, that includes a focus on professionalism in the workplace, behaviour, email structure, formatting, spelling, the importance of spelling and grammar, the all-important subject line and much more.
Based on my eleven years' experience training professionals in more effective business communication, this course is your go-to guide to write right, every time.
Join me for video and text lectures, hands-on activities, quizzes and more. Download handy resources. Get personalised feedback via the Q&A board, share your experiences and contribute to a growing knowledge base created by professionals just like you from all over the world.
Ready to put your best foot forward? Fantastic. Looking forward to seeing you in the course.