Learn Basic English in an easy and interesting way. Practice English speaking and pronunciation with a native teacher.
What you'll learn:
- Basic communication in English in everyday situations.
- Vocabulary and grammar in real-life situations.
- You will be able to talk about your family, profession and personal life.
- You will practice correct pronunciation with native speaker of English and correct sentence construction.
- You will develop excellent understanding and listening skills for this level.
- You will learn to communicate talking about time, prices, numbers, giving information about phone numbers, bank accounts etc.
- You will practice how to ask for information using grammatically correct questions.
- You will learn a lot of adjectives witch will help you to describe and compare people, feelings, places and events.
- You will be able to talk about continuous actions, habits, routines and actions from the past.
- You will learn more than 1000 common words and phrases.
Your easiest and fastest way to learn English from zero to hero.
At the end of this course, you will complete the A1 level. You will learn very useful and everyday phrases.
Why our English course is better than the others:
· You will learn to read and write not only speak.
· In our course, you will practice pronunciation with a native speaker.
· Around 2000 English words will help you to communicate freely and confidently at a beginner level in English.
· The whole course is in English only and all the time you have a chance to repeat words/phrases after the teacher.
· You also be able to talk about the present and past activities.
· This course is for people who don't speak any English at all. It starts with very basic words like introducing yourself and others.
· It helps the students talk about themselves and their close family and friends, such as jobs, interests, place of living, ways of transport and free time.
· The course also introduces basic vocabulary about food, clothes, daily activities in the home.
· It also teaches phrases used in everyday situations eg. on the street, in a shop, in a taxi.
· And most important the course provides practice in asking the different types of questions and giving both short and long answers.
· There is feedback for the students about their assignments.