A 60 Minute fast track summary of the English Legal System, targeting all common law LL.B examinations!
What you'll learn:
- You will learn the important principles of the English Legal System
- Clarification on "learning gaps" you may have
- Learn how to make your own "spider graph" for your examination
The English Legal System in 60 Minutes!
Whether you are a new student or someone who is just about to sit for your English Legal System or Common Law examinations, "The Law Simplified" course on the English Legal System will give you a fast-track summery of the subject.
Many students who study the Law, find it difficult to connect all of the pieces together. Thus, this course will give you a "bird's eye" overview of the entire subject.
What's more, you will have access to 20+ pages of case summaries, specifically designed to help you understand all the legal principles.
This course has been adapted to suit the needs of LLB students worldwide!
Remember, this is not a substitute for thorough learning, but it will be a great resource for students who want to recap the entire syllabus and for those who want a better, clearer and more concise understanding of the principles.
- Digestible chunks of knowledge: everything you need to know on each topic, simplified
- Downloadable "spider graphs" that will give you the bigger picture of the subject
- 20+ pages of case-law, developed in a simplified and direct manner.