Improve your IELTS Speaking score with high-band advice from an experienced, native IELTS tutor.
What you'll learn:
- Get flexible, practical and reliable answer strategies for all 3 parts of IELTS Speaking test
- Learn the best grammar and sentence structures to use in different parts of the IELTS test
- Understand what IELTS examiners really want and the specific demands of the IELTS scoring criteria
- Learn the truth about the most common problems and misconceptions about the IELTS Speaking test
- Learn with an experienced native English IELTS tutor
- Over 1 hour of video content all for free!
This course contains the knowledge, information, skills, strategies and principles that I believe every IELTS candidate deserves to know. Due to the popularity of the IELTS test, misinformation, rumours and painfully bad advice are rampant across the internet, which I've found incredibly frustrating as an IELTS tutor, as my students waste valuable time and money worrying about things that don't help them. So I wanted to create a course that explains the truth about the IELTS Speaking test, including what skills will improve your score and how examiners really measure your English ability.
This course also includes a wide variety of flexible, practical and reliableskills and strategiesbuilt on over3,000 hours of professional IELTS tutoring.Many of them are specifically designed techniquesfor Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the IELTS Speaking Test, and in this courseI will show you exactly when and where to use them to maximise your band score.
Here's a quick rundown of what to expect:
Individual answer strategies for Part 1, 2 and 3
Grammar tenses and language functions that are best suited to specific question types
Dozens of examples to help you fully understand
Over 1 hour of expert IELTS advice
and much more...
....all for free!
Stop wasting your time and energy on things that don't affect your IELTSSpeaking score. Use the knowledge in this course to focus your studies and improve your IELTSSpeaking skills in the quickest time possible - by concentrating on what counts.
Join over 75 of my students who have already scored Band 7 and higher following exactly the same advice as this course.
I truly believe it's everything you need, and deserve, to know.