2021 Launch! Learn to Hack the Servers, Network, Wi-Fi and Mobile Devices like Pro and Secure them like Security Experts
What you'll learn:
Ethical Hacking From Scratch
Basic to Advance Ethical Hacking
Setup Hacking and Penetration Virtual Lab
Hack and Secure Wi-Fi Network
Hack Mobile Devices
Hack and Secure Server and Client Operating System
Hack Active Directory Domain Controller
Hack Vulnerable Websites
Hacking SQL Database
Create Undetectable BackDoor
Secure IT Infrastructure
OS Password Hacking
NMAP Scanning Tools
The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data
Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level
Metasploit Virtual Lab for Testing
Welcome to this course Ethical Hacking from Scratch. This course assumes you have No prior knowledge in Cyber Security or Hacking and by end of the course you'll be able to Hack the System, Servers, Mobile Devices and Wi-Fi Network like black hat hackers do and also learn you how you can secure those devices like security experts or professionals. No prior knowledge is required.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a different type of attacks and hacking Practical. In each of these you will learn about the weakness of target system and way to exploit it. Then We will show you the Practical demo to exploit those weakness to hack the system or device not only that but you'll also learn how to secure from such attacks that will help you to secure your organization's network.
In this course, you will learn from basic to advance level of the practical side of ethical hacking. The course is incredibly hands on and will cover many foundational topics.
In this course, we will cover:
1. Setting Up Hacking and Penetration Testing LAB. In this section, You will learn to setting up the Hacking and Penetration Testing LAB so that you can practice hacking easily and illegally.
2. Basic Overview of Kali Linux: It is most important to learn the basic thing of the Kali Linux where we will start with basic overview of Kali Linux and useful terminal commands
3. Information Gathering: In this section where you learn the different types of Information Gathering tools and techniques that help you to find out vulnerability and sensitive information of target system or victim and that will help you to easily exploit and hack the system
4. Mobile Phone Hacking: We will cover the Phone Hacking using the Kali Linux and Remotely execute malicious activity to get the screenshot, call history and download all SMS details from the targeted devices and also show you ways to secure your phone from such attacks.
5. Wi-Fi Hacking: This section you will learn to Hack the Wi-Fi Network’s password with brute force attack and get to know the steps to secured Wi-Fi network to prevent attacks.
6. Password Hacking: Then you will also learn How you can break or reset the OS Administrator accounts’ password without any additional tools and guide you the steps if you want to prevent such attacks for your organization
7. Client and Server Operating System Hacking: We will also cover Client and Server Hacking Including Active Directory Domain Controller Server and get unauthorized access and control remotely from Kali Linux and Perform Malicious activity.
8. Social Engineering Attack: You will also learn about the Social Engineering Attacks and create a backdoor using Social Engineering toolkit to hack the target system and control it from Remotely without knowing victim.
9. SQL Injection Attack: In this section I'll show you and demonstrate SQL Injection, where you will learn to find out the vulnerable website that could be hack using the SQL injection trick and get the root user's password
10. Website Hacking: We will also cover the Website Hacking where you'll learn to find out the vulnerability of web application and choose right method to exploit.
11. Undetectable Backdoor: You will also learn to generate undetectable backdoor that can be bypass any antivirus security and hack the system
12. Secure IT Infrastructure: at the end of each section you'll learn How you can secure the system and protect your network from attacks. Exploit
At the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of Ethical Hacking concept. All lessons taught are from a real-world experience and what has been encountered on actual engagements in the field.
Note: This course has been created for educational purposes only. Please don't use this method to perform any kind of illegal or malicious activities because using this technique to attack someone can put you in a serious trouble.Use this technique to find out weakness of your network and implement security controls to mitigate those vulnerabilities.
Questions & Answers
1. The support team is here to help 24x7 and team responds to most questions within 15 hours
2. Support assistance will only be provided for course related material only.