Learn the skills that Microsoft want you to know in Excel.
What you'll learn:
- Create, configure and save Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- Navigate through and format worksheets and workbooks.
- Customise options and views for worksheets and workbooks.
- Configure Excel worksheets and workbooks to print (e.g. page setup).
- Insert data into and format cells and ranges, and create and modify tables.
- Highlight, filter, sort and group cells, ranges and tables.
- Create and format Excel charts.
- Insert and format objects, including modifying images.
- Create formulas in Excel, including using conditional logic and modifying text.
What do others like you think of this course?
"Prior to doing this course Excel has always scared the heck out of me! I never expected to learn so much and am amazed by all the things that can be done using excel. It's so much more than just formulas! The course is really well presented and makes the whole learning experience comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you so much for putting together such a great course. I've already signed up to the intermediate to advanced excel course and I look forward to learning more about Microsoft Word in the future too... I imagine there are all orts of neat little tricks that I had no idea about!" -- Adam Shipley
"Phillip is a brilliant teacher of Excel . His explanations are clear , in-depth and very comprehensive" - xlongFx
"Awesome organization of course and well presented. I really loved the course. Of course as I am using excel for many years in work I was quite aware and using many features, but there are many details which helped me to polish my excel skills." - Manjunath Hirennavar
In this 11 hour course, learn how to:
Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
Create and navigate in Excel worksheets and workbooks,
Format worksheets and workbooks,
Customize options and views, and
Configure Excel worksheets and workbooks for distribution.
Manage data cells and ranges
Create and manage tables,
Manage table styles and options, and
Filter and sort a table.
Perform operations with Excel formulas and functions
Perform conditional operations, and
Format and modify text.
Excel Formulas such as COUNTIF, SUMIF, MIN etc. are translated into 15 different languages.
Create charts and objects
The course will take about 10 hours to complete, plus will you need additional time to test yourselves to ensure that you have learned the necessary skills.