Automate your Microsoft Excel workflow, accelerate your productivity, and master programming with VBA! Beginners welcome
What you'll learn:
- Automate tasks and procedures in Excel using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Utilize the objects in the Excel Object Model to emulate user actions in Excel
- React dynamically to user events like entering a cell value or opening a workbook
- Feel comfortable with the fundamentals of computer programming
Welcome toExcelVBAProgramming - The CompleteGuide, Udemy'smost comprehensive VBAcourse!
VisualBasic for Applications (VBA) is a powerful language built on top of popular Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Access, and Outlook. It allows developers to write procedures calledmacros thatperform automated actions.Anything that you can do inExcel, you can automate withVBA!
Over the course of more than 18 hours of content, we'll cover VBAfrom the ground up, beginning with the fundamentals and proceeding to advanced topics including:
- The ExcelObject Model
- The VisualBasic Editor
- Objects and Methods
- Variables and Data Types
- Writing Your Own Procedures
- The Workbooks and WorkbookObjects
- The Worksheets and Worksheet Objects
- Range References
- Range Actions
- Configuring ExcelFunctionality
- Custom Functions
- Even Procedures
- User Forms
In addition to the video content, thecourse is packed with dozens of quizzes, challenges, and assignments to test your knowledge of your material as you progress.
No programming experience is required -- complete beginners are more than welcome! VBAis a great language to start with because you can master the fundamentals of programming in a familiar work environment.
No extra software is necessary -VBAis bundled with all modern versions of Excel.
Excel isthe world's most popular spreadsheet software and is available on over 750 million computers worldwide. Whether you use it for professional or personal reasons,VBAcan help you remove the redundancy in your workflow and accelerate your productivity drastically!
Thanks for checking out the course!