Become a specialist in criminal investigations and forensic profiling, start your career and add certificate to resume!
What you'll learn:
- Understand psychological theories of criminal behaviour
- Understand the link between Personalty Disorders & Criminal Offence
- Learn about 'mental health issues' in offenders
- Understand & recognise the signs of Psychopathy
- Learn about the prominent characteristics of sex offenders
- Know what Forensic Research involves
- Start professional career in forensic or criminal settings
Welcome to 'Forensic Psychology' course!
In this course you will learn many fascinating facts and theories behind criminal thinking and behaviour. Whether you are ready to start your career in forensic psychology or use this information for you personal interest, you are in the right place!
In this course you will learn:
-why eyewitnesses are not always correct when giving testimonies to police or at court
- whetherpsychopaths are more likely to commit crime than people with other mental health disorders
- what offender profiling isand how FBI uses it in their investigations
- how to reduce the risk of re-offending and imprisonment
- what the motivational factors are behind such criminal behaviours as sexual, violent or fire setting offending behaviours
- how to explain psychopathology of violent behaviour
- and much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion