We apply the Zurb's Foundation 5 web framework to build a simple Responsive website.
What you'll learn:
- By the end of this course, you will know the basic features of Foundation
- You will know how Foundation builds in Responsive Design
- You will know how to use the built-in Foundation image slider
- You will know how to use the Foundation grid system
- In this course, you will know the major components of Foundation 5
In this course, we will live code a simple four-page website built using the web framework, Foundation.
Foundation 5 is an open-source framework created by ZURB, a design agency in California. They released the 5.0 version of the product in late 2013 and this course is based on the latest version.
It is one of the more popular frameworks available on the Web today and is absolutely free.
The purpose: Make websites beautiful without a lot of work. This course walks you through some of Foundation's core features that produce beautiful websites with a little effort.
It contains almost all of the CSS styling you will need for a website and a lot of cool jQuery tools to extend your website. It also allows you to make your website responsive so it can be viewed on mobile designs.
This course will walk you through creating a website from scratch using the framework. You do not need to be an expert in HTML or CSS. But if you know the basics, it will take you a long way.
If you do not know the basics, we will create the elements of the website and will answer any questions you have.