What you'll learn:
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Know the process that a company goes through to become a Publicly Traded Company.
- Know the history of the Stock Market and it's Evolution.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- Filter out the noise, get to know what our traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader's standpoint.
- How to send Orders and different Order Types.
- Different Exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ & AMEX.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how many shares to buy, and where to take a loss.
- How to short sell so you can make money if the market goes down.
- Trading Psychology: become an Expert in human Emotions and the different Biases that affect people when Money is involved.
This is the Number One ranked Stock Trading course on Udemy.
In this course, you will learn how to trade the Stock Market. It's a course designed for Complete Beginners and Intermediate market participants.
We start off by covering basic concepts and work our way up to more advanced level material.
By the end of this course, you will completely understand how the Stock Market works. You will understand what a Stock is, why you need a Broker, and what are Exchanges.
You will learn about Orders to buy and sell stocks and how they determine the price of a stock. Furthermore, you will get a list of Recommended Resources.
We then cover Technical Analysis, including Charts and Candlesticks, Trends, Supports &Resistances, Chart Patterns,Volume, etc.
We also cover some Technical Indicators like Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength Index, and the Average True Range.
Following this, we cover one of the most important aspects in trading:Risk Management and Money Management. Here we dive deep into how to protect your account from major losses.
We continue by covering another major aspect that is often forgotten in many courses:Trading Psychology. How to control your emotions when making decisions involving money.
This course has been crafted with care. I hope to see you inside, alongside the many happy students.