Learn how to turn your digital negatives into captivating artwork in Adobe Camera RAW & Photoshop
What you'll learn:
- How to visually evaluate an image and set an “action plan” for the edit
- The art of developing a RAW file and prepare it for further post processing in Photoshop
- A simple way to use free Photoshop Action to create a complete set of luminosity masks
- How to use pixel-perfect masks to blend two different exposures
- The best ways to use adjustment layers for true non-destructive editing
- Professional color grading techniques
- Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
Hidden in your RAW digital negatives are all you need to create impactful images. This hands-on course teaches you how to effectively use Adobe Camera RAW to take full advantage of the data stored in your RAW files, seamlessly optimising your photos with control and flexibility during the post production stage. Using a free Photoshop Action provided with the course, you’ll also discover the power of using luminosity masks to introduce evocative, compelling lighting effects, add depth and set the mood and tone for remarkable images.
Sharpen Your Skills
Learn the essentials of any professional workflow: quick clean up, noise reduction, perspective distortion corrections, chromatic aberration and white balance correction.
Luminosity masks provide you with a seamless way to combine two images into one powerful piece of art. Simply download the Luminosity Masks Photoshop Action, and with a single click, you’ll unlock a full set of pixel-perfect selections.
In this course, you’ll learn how to apply color grading to enhance emotional impact and create mood in your images using the Solid Color and Selective Color adjustment layers.
Apply color grading to enhance emotional impact and create mood in your images. In this course we will work with the Solid Color and Selective Color adjustment layers.