Step-by-step tutorial on how to create a basic rigid body motion physics from scratch. Taught in C# using Unity 3D free.
What you'll learn:
- Translate new laws of physics to code.
- Understand how game engine physics works.
- Extend the capabilities of Unity 3Ds physics engine.
- Transfer this knowledge to other game engines.
Learn to build your own game physics engine. By the end of this mini-course course you will have gained confidence in translating theories of physics into working game code.
I will be teaching using Unity 3D free as the example game engine. I expect you to have some experience with both Unity 3D, and C# before starting this course. If you don't then check out my Complete Unity Developer course.
Why would you take this course?
- To understand game physics better.
- Practice creating your own physics components.
- Improve your knowledgeof Newtons Laws of Motion.
Note: We are no longer actively supporting this course, however if we do revisit this subject in the future then students on this course will get the updated content.
Access to this course doescomewith an optional, freecommunity site where you can share games and 3D models, as well as connect with other students.
See you in there!