The Google Cloud for ML with TensorFlow, Big Data with Managed Hadoop
What you'll learn:
- Deploy Managed Hadoop apps on the Google Cloud
- Build deep learning models on the cloud using TensorFlow
- Make informed decisions about Containers, VMs and AppEngine
- Use big data technologies such as BigTable, Dataflow, Apache Beam and Pub/Sub
This course is a really comprehensive guide to the Google Cloud Platform - it has ~25hours of content and~60 demos.
The Google Cloud Platform is not currently the most popular cloud offering out there - that's AWS of course - but it is possibly the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That's because TensorFlow, the super-popular deep learning technology is also from Google.
- Compute and Storage- AppEngine, Container Enginer (aka Kubernetes) and Compute Engine
- Big Data and Managed Hadoop- Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, Pub/Sub
- TensorFlow on the Cloud - what neural networks and deep learning really are, how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- DevOps stuff- StackDriver logging, monitoring, cloud deployment manager
- Security - Identity and Access Management, Identity-Aware proxying, OAuth, APIKeys, service accounts
- Networking - Virtual Private Clouds, shared VPCs, Load balancing at the network, transport and HTTP layer; VPN, Cloud Interconnect and CDNInterconnect
- Hadoop Foundations: A quick look at the open-source cousins (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hiveand HBase)