What you'll learn:
- Get around the QBO Interface
- Use Keyboard Shortctus
- Become familiar with QBO's Customer, Vendor, and Report Centers
- Understand 3rd Party Plugin Apps
- Submit suggestions to Intuit
- Use QBO on a smartphone or tablet
- Backup and Export Data
- Understand a typical customer workflow
- Know the traps some businesses fall into
New to QuickBooks Online? Get comfortable quickly by watching this 1-hour overview course.
Business owners will get a feel for the QBO interface as we tour the interface. We'll explore the the Sidebar, Gear, and Create buttons so you know where to look for what you need.
Alicia will demonstrate a sample daily workflow so you can see the big picture about what's involved in managing your customers and expenses.
And she'll show you the top mistakes people make so that you don't fall into the same traps.
This standalone module introduces concepts that are explained in-depth in our other Master QuickBooks online courses.
As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network, I’ve assisted hundreds of small businesses to set up and troubleshoot their QuickBooks files, saving them time and money.
Complete this course and earn 1 CPE Credit.