Free courses aren't allowed to be updated anymore; please read my Instructor bio for a solution. Thank you.
What you'll learn:
- Make GIMP 2.8 act as Photoshop, shortcuts are included
- Improve and correct photos at a professional level
- Learn retouching like a pro!
- Let the program remove objects
- Save images for use on the web, for print, and make PDF's
- Make eye-catching e-book covers with use of blending modes!
- Create professional black and white images
- Learn Liquify (weightloss/facial reconstruction)
- Learn professional skin retouching with 'frequency separation'
- Learn how to select hair
- Patterns, gradients, HDR photography, brushes, tablet use, and much more!
- No previous knowledge needed!
Have you always wanted to do the things the pro's are doing? Now you can!
In this course I will cover all aspects of photo editing, I have learned in the last15 years working in the field ofprofessionalphoto editing, and I will leave no stone unturned. I will show you everything in easy to follow steps.
In this course you will learn:
How toconfigure GIMP 2.8 to make itlook and act as Photoshop, how to improve and correct photographsprofessionally, how to work with layers, how to crop images, how to resize images, how to save images for web, how to save images for print, and how to make PDF's. You will learn professional retouching, like skin retouching with frequency separation, Liquify (for example to make someone thinner), how to let the program remove objects, and how to remove objects with the clone and heal tool.
You will learn how to use masks, and how to make selections.And with the Google Nik Collection, you will learnhow to make professional'single click' selections using the 'U-point technology', that give photorealistic results (this isnot possible in Photoshop).You will learn how to use text, how to make e-book covers, how to sharpen an image, how to create professional black and white images, and how to remove noise. You will learn everything about blending modes, selecting hair, gradients, patterns, using a tablet,brushes, dodging and burning,color theory,and much more!
And if you have ANY questions, please let me now. I am here for you!