What you'll learn:
- Learn Full In & Out of GitLab CI/CD with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Crash Course on DevOps and CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment) Concept.
- GitLab core concepts - Pipeline, Stages, Jobs, Artifacts, Runners, Variables, Environments and many more...
- ADVANCE GitLab CI/CD concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in GitLab's Official Documentation.
- Create complete GitLab CI CD, DevOps pipelines to automate the build, test and deploy phases.
- A Real-Time industry standard GitLab CICD pipeline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Deployment of the 'Employee Portal' Python web application.
- Deploy GitLab CI pipelines on Heroku Cloud.
- Codes and Data-sets are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
GitLab CI/CD is a trending and the most admired tool to build CI CD pipelines for DevOps.
Since GitLab is a self-contained platform that supports the DevOps lifecycle, that is why it is getting traction in the CI/CD landscape from mass companies including the big ones. The demand of GitLab CI CD tool in real-time projects is growing exponentially and DevOps engineers, architects are preferring to use GitLab as a CI/CD tool over other available options in the market.
What's included in the course?
Complete GitLab CI/CDconcepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE with Real-Time implementation.
Concise crash course on Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment (CICD) and the DevOps concept.
Each and every GitLab CI CD concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
Includes each and every, even thin detail of GitLab CI/CD.
For every concept, first, we will cover its theoretical stuff, followed by their running example.
Learn the CI CD workflow, by deploying a complete Python website on to Heroku.
Basics - Git Commands, Setup GitLab account, GitLab CI/CD UI Tour, Docker, adding SSH keys.
Core concepts - Pipeline, Jobs, Stages, Artifacts, Custom and Secret Variables, Runners and many more.
How to build GitLab CI CD pipelines with Docker.
Advance Concepts - Optimizing the Pipeline, Keywords, Environments, Static & Dynamic environments, Teardown the environments etc.
Industry standard Real-time Python web application deployed automatically on Heroku with GitLab CI/CD pipeline.
After completing this course, you can start working on any real-time DevOps GitLab CI/CD project with full confidence.