What you'll learn:
- Create POWERFUL Google Analytics Dashboards in minutes
- Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities for an experienced, top-rated Udemy instructor
- Learn how to setup and configure the free Google Data Studio
- Create powerful filters to ask QUESTIONS of your Google Analytics data
- Create a connection to Google Analytics Data
- Learn how to use Scorecards to display KEY METRICS and compare to previous periods
- Create EFFECTIVE Time Series graphs to understand the trends within your data
- Create effective Tables that displays Key MEASURES and COMPARISONS
- Create effective GEOGRAPHICAL analysis to displays MAPS of your data
"Thanks, it was well presented and at a good pace. Examples and practical activities relevant too."
"Very concise examples. Great Practice exercises. And the pace is just right - video not too long or too short."
"This course helped me in creating my own dashboards for the data I require daily - fantastic"
In this course you will learn the BEST techniques and tools for turning data into MEANINGFULanalysis using Google Data Studio
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 125 000 enrollments & 100 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio &Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities.****
How do you make sense of all your data within Google Analytics? If that is a question you want answered, THIS course is for you. You will learn how to easily create your owncustom Google Data Studio reports and dashboards that will make it easy to understand your Google Analytics data.
Google Data Studio is Google's latest report and dashboard creation tool. Using a drag and drop interface reports can be created and running in minutes. Google Data Studio also makes it incredibly easy to share your reports with other users.
In this course we are going to teach you the following:
CONNECT to the Google Analytics data source
UNDERSTANDthe Google Data Studio interface
Create SCORECARDSdisplaying key information such as Sessions and Users
Create Time Series / Trend graphs displaying how Sessions and Users changes over time
How to setup different FILTERSfor your data
Display information using column, bar and pie CHARTS
Create effective MAPSand geographical analysis
Create powerful INTERACTIVEdashboards
This course is for anybody who wants to effectively analyze and understand their Google Analytics data.