What you'll learn:
- Learn how Google, Documents, Spreadsheets, and Presentations can help you with your individual productivity needs.
- Cover spreadsheet fundamentals like entering and selecting data, how to format data, what the different data types are, and how to edit worksheets.
- Organize and optimize your Google Spreadsheets by manipulating the screen display, sorting and filtering data, and pivot tables.
- Follow the demonstrations on sharing, collaboration, and publishing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Review the best practices to implement when working in Google slides, how to create and import slides, slide layout options, slide navigation, save options, and slide themes.
- Take a closer look at Google Documents formatting options by learning about advanced formatting and ways to customize a document.
- Become more productive and efficient at document, spreadsheet, and presentation creations.
Welcome to Getting Started with Google Office: Docs, Sheets, Slides from LearnSmart.
Master Strategies for Effectively Utilizing the Google Drive Applications
- Learn about Google Documents (Docs), Google Spreadsheets (Sheets), and Google Presentation (Slides)
- As introductory courses cover key fundamentals and watch live demonstrations to get the most out of this cloud sharing system
- Be able to get started and to collaborate with others!
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently create, edit, and share presentations, documents, and spreadsheets!
This course is a bundle of the following LearnSmart courses, and includes comprehensive information for the following topics:
- Google Docs Part 1: Getting Started, Document Fundamentals, Document Formatting and Customization in Google Documents
- Google Docs Part 2: -Working with Tables, Proofing, Navigation Techniques and Document Distribution in Google Documents
- Google Spreadsheets Part 1: Getting Started, Spreadsheet Fundamentals and Beyond the Basics in Google Spreadsheets.
- Google Spreadsheets Part 2: Enhancing Spreadsheets, Spreadsheet Organization & Optimization and Spreadsheet Distribution in Google Spreadsheets
- Google Slides Part 1: Getting Started, Presentation Fundamentals, Formatting Text and Drawing Options in Google Presentations
- Google Slides Part 2: Working with Images, Video and Tables, Animating Slide Elements, Collaboration and Distribution in Google Presentations
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from the participants enrolled in this course (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Smart method to learn - This course is helpful and using smart way to motivate thinking and understanding. The instructor has a professional delivery method, and the he materials are interesting and creative specially the flashcards and the exercises -- Ibrahim Alsayed
- This course is of high quality - The instructor is highly engaging and highly motivating. Can't be better. Thank you -- Saber Tlil
- Excellent class! -- Amazing - I only gave 5 starts because I was not able to give more .. One of the best teachers I have seen at Udemy and the course that I have looked for years. Thanks and keep ahead" -- Carlos Rodriguez