What you'll learn:
- The entire graphic design side of developing brand and brand assets.
- How to prepare all types of files for the press, bleed, pantone inks, ad specs, crop and bleed marks etc.
- You will be able to layout/design all types of designs including full page ads and digital graphics
- learn to adapt a brand's look across all design mediums
- Design and layout package design
- Design and layout stationary including business cards, letterhead and envelopes
- Develop a website mock-up including working wireframe in Adobe Xd
- Learn two new Adobe programs Adobe Xd and Adobe Dimensions
- Learn how to work with 3D objects
- Create custom brush textures and background graphics in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to create and present your logo design and brand
- Learn about branding standards and brand assets
- Be able to design and present a T-Shirt design
Follows the FULL Graphic Design Process for A Company: Logo, Ad, Social Media, T-Shirt, Package, Website Design & More!
This ambitious class aims to tackle the entire branding and design process.
We will dive deep into creating our logo, how to create and expand our branding standards and produce our color palette and logo variations.
We also dive into ad design and layout including layout design for digital and print graphics. We cover the package design process as we develop our series of lotion bottles. Stationary design is also covered including letterhead and business card designs.
No brand is complete without a T-Shirt design as we dive into ways we can create and present our T-Shirt design and get it ready to go to press. Finally we will create a web layout and working wireframe in Adobe Xd.
This class leaves nothing out as I teach you how to prepare each file we produce for press and how to work with ad specs, Pantone inks and package design.
We will also learn a few new programs along the way including Adobe dimensions a 3d mockup program where we will take our package design and apply it to a 3d lotion bottle to produce some pretty cool graphics for our ad and website design.
We will also learn Adobe Xd from scratch, no prior experience is necessary. We will create several web pages and link them up to create a working wireframe to show clients how their brand can be developed into this digital medium.
I will show you step by step the process I go through to create branding standards to present to clients. How we present our color palettes and also creating brand assets we can use for brand extension on other design mediums.
This class is an intermediate level class. I suggest you are somewhat similar with the basic tools of Adobe illustrator and Photoshop. Knowing how the layering system works and also being confutable with the basic tools of illustrator will come in handy while taking this class.
I am proud to present my entire branding process from start to finish in one complete course.This class will surely give you the knowledge and insight to create entire design packages for clients both small and large.