What you'll learn:
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork.
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see.
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- Learn the Step-By-Step process to becoming a graphic designer
- NEW! Learn some 2021 design trends to look out for with three new student projects
NEWSECTION! 2022 DesignTrends and Practical Projects added!
Learn Graphic Design Theory in this New Course!
Many people want to become designers but don't know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn't have to be like that.
By understanding the foundations of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and other fields of study in the graphic design realm, you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
You have found the perfect course for learning graphic design. It doesn't matter if you have no experience at all, this course was designed to teach you design theory in the most effective means necessary.
Withover 4.5+ hours (and counting) of videoandpractical projects to follow along with, this course is JAMPACKEDwith information to help you learn this graphic design theory!
The videos build on one another so that as you work through this course, you will understand more and more!
Pretty sweet, huh? :)
Not only that, but this course is also designed so that if you already know some design theory and just need help with a specific principle,you can skip directly to that topic!
So who can benefit from learning graphic design theory?
The fundamentals of design are useful for a lot of careers, industries, and hobbies. It doesn't matter if it's logo design, web design, social media, user interface design, advertising, product design, printing, or t-shirts.This course will cover ideas that can be used in any niche!
Each section goes into specific detail of the main principle being taught so that you get in-depth knowledge of that theory.
This course will cover:
The Basics of Graphic Design
Photography in Graphic Design
ModernTrends and Themes
The Legal Side of Graphic Design
and much, much more!
Other great stuff you might want to know..
Not only will you get over 5+ hours of video content (and counting) and lessons, project files, and a new life skill, you will also have direct communication with the instructors to help you along.
This includes direct messages, discussions, and specialized projects in the course that will allow you to interact with the instructors and others. There is even a facebook group to connect with Lindsay and I and other students to ask questions, get feedback and participate indesign challenges.
Feeling lost? Don't worry,we are here for you!
As they say, "Come for the course, stay for the community."
What else is there to know?
Well there is that little30 day money back guaranteething.
That basically means that if you don't enjoy this course for any reason at all, you can get afull refundup to thirty days since the time you purchase it.
It's awin-win situation!
and we applaud winners.
So what are you waiting for?!
The time is now to stop procrastinating and begin learning graphic design theory so that you can take full advantage of everything that it has to offer!
Enroll now in this course and get started!