Learn How to Use Your English More Effectively for Better Intercultural Communication With ESL Coworkers
What you'll learn:
-> Communicate more effectively with people from other cultures.
-> Understand why there are problems in intercultural communication.
-> Use techniques and strategies they will learn in the course to resolve communication problems.
Are you a native speakerof English but foreigners find your English difficult to understand?
Do thepeople you work with say they understand you when they clearly don't?
Do you feel you and your non-native colleagues are on a completely different wavelength?
Then this course is for you.
In this course, we
- Highlight the reasons why native speakers of English have problems communicating effectivelywith coworkers and customerswho are from a different culture.
- Helpyou to understand intercultural dynamics and how to deal with them constructively while, at the same time, respecting othercultures.
- Look at why two people can have a completely different interpretation of the same sentence.
- Discover that even native speakers from different countries don't understand each other!
- Discuss the need for both sides of the conversation to speak "better" English.
Once we haveidentifiedthe issues that interfere with intercultural communication,we focus on the simple but effective solutions you can implement.
- Accent reduction (for native speakers!!)
- Grading your language
- Concept checking
So, if you are a native speaker of English and need help because your colleagues or customers don't understand your English, check out this course now.