What you'll learn:
- Profitably set up, manage and optimize professional retargeting campaignis
- Use advanced retargeting techniques to stay in front of your most engaged website traffic
- Setup advanced retargeting and remarketing audiences in Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Track sophisticated characteristics of your website visitors to be used in your retargeting campaigns
- Deploy your remarketing and retargeting tags through Google Tag Manager
- Understand what retargeting is and how it works
- Understand the technology underlying every retargeting and remarketing campaign on the web
- Choose which website visitors you want to spend money retargeting to, and which ones you don't
- Understand your website visitors psychologically, and understand where they are in the funnel
- Plan your retargeting lists and audiences to maximize profit
- Save time setting up your retargeting and remarketing campaigns by using advanced tips and shortcuts in Google Tag Manager
- Use Google AdWords to set up and manage your retargeting campaigns
- Use Google analytics to analyze your website traffic to enhance your pre-exisiting retargeting lists
- Expertly use the Google Analytics audience builder to lay the groundwork of your retargeting campaigns
- How to use affinity audiences and in-market segments to enhance your retargeting campaigns
- How Google Adwords and Google Analytics integrate and share retargeting and remarketing lists
Hi, I'm Isaac Rudansky and welcome to my complete remarketing / retargeting course where you're going to learn how to profitably re-engage with your abandoning website visitors to get them to come back to your site at the right time and with the right message.
This course pulls from a huge variety of experience managing hundreds of unique retargeting ads campaigns for a broad range of clients inalmost every vertical out there.
Our clients often ask me, "What is retargeting and how does it work?"
Retargeting, which is also referred to as remarketing (they're the same thing) is any digital advertising campaign that targets ads promoting your products and services to people who had previously bounced off your site.
95%of your website visitors do not convert (or take any revenue-generating action) on their first visit.I am going to teach youthe art and science of retargetingso you can have a chance to convert the vast majority of your visitors that simply weren't ready to convert on their first visit.
Retargeting is the most effective way to bring those users back (through your actual, live retargeting ad campaigns), at the precise time that they're ready to convert.
I'm going to explain exactly how retargeting works from a technological perspective, and I'm going to show you how the technology has matured and advanced through the years. Simply put, retargeting is accomplished through dropping cookies on your visitors' browsers which allows your retargeting platform to follow that user around the internet.
Cookies are dropped on your visitors' browser through a little piece of code that you put on your site, often referred to as a pixel. If you're remarketing with AdWords, then AdWords is going to supply the pixel for you to place on your site. If you're remarketing with Adroll, then Adroll will supply their cookie for you to place on their site.
All this talk of cookies, pixels and tracking codes may sound complex, but in fact it's really easy to learn once you get the hang of it. The technology isn't the important part of this course .... what Iteach you about understanding your customers psychologically and how to actually configure, develop and optimize profitable retargeting campaigns is where the true value lies.
Retargeting remains one of the most effective forms of online advertising, and it's used by your competitors to convert the majority of their traffic. Experts predict that within the next few years, most if not all display ads inventory on the web will be remarketing and retargeting ads.
Retargeting is so effective because ithelps you stay in the forefront of your customers' mindsand enables you to bring them back to your website when they're actually ready to convert. Every time your customer engages with one of your retargeted ads, you increase your brand recognition and make it all the more likely that that shopper will eventually become a customer of yours.
Retargeting campaigns typically see much higher click through rates and conversion rates than traditional search and display campaigns, which further illustrates how important it is that you have the knowledge and skills to develop your own successful remarketing and retargeting campaigns.
Using Google AdWords Remarketing campaigns, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and more, I will teach you step by step how to finally get the maximum value out of your website visitors with highly successful retargeting campaigns.
For much less thanthe price of one dinner out with the family, you're going to getover 10hours of video lectures,access to ourstudent discussion forum, and the ability toask me any questions you may haveas you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you getlifetime accessand a30 day, 100%money back guarantee!
ZERO Experience Required
In this course you will learn:
- What retargeting and how does it work?
- What are remarketing campaigns in Google AdWords?
- The technology behind retargeting and how "follow-me" ads actually get served
- The history of ad exchanges and ad networks
- How to look at your website visitors from a psychologicalperspective
- How to plan and develop your remarketing lists
- The concepts of the buyers funnel and how to determine where in the funnel your visitors are
- The concept of engagement and how to use intent signals to your advantage
- How to use Google Tag Manager to track advanced audience segments like scroll depth tracking and on-site session timers
- How to deploy your tags and variables through Google Tag Manager
- How to use Google Analytics totrack the most important metrics and data
- How to set up, optimize and manage your remarketing campaigns inside Google AdWords
... and much, much more!
So what are you waiting for?
Click the "take this course" button now, or feel free to preview some of the lecture below.
Either way, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out this course, and I can't wait to see you in a couple minutes on the other side!