What you'll learn:
- Create a software or digital company
- Organize a network of partners to work with you
- Find freelancers for your projects
- Communicate correctly with your partners and customers
- Create product roadmap and business plans
- Create your own software/digital products and services
- Manage your software/digital projects
- Know the legal implications for your business
- Prepare licenses for the use of your software/digital products/services
- Launch and promote your products/services
- Identify the tools and services you need for your business
A few businesses are making profit promoting software products and services. This is a dream of many with marketing and software skills. But no one is aware that a software company is a dream that can come true in a very inexpensive way, just some effort is requested but there are several ways for ordinary people to launch a software company and make profit with it.
Why a software company? Well this is one of the most profitable and inexpensive business you can go to these days.
Software is needed to solve many problems to normal people and other businesses as well.
If you follow some simple steps outlined in this course you will be able to start your own software company.
In details we will see
- what you need to start off a software or digital company
- how to organize your network of partners and collaborators working with you
- how to define what you need to outsource or outtask and find freelancers for your projects
- how to setup the correct communicate processes correctly with your partners and customers
- how to define and layout your product roadmap and business plans
- how to actually develop your own software/digital products and services
- how to manage your software/digital projects
- which actions you need to take to protect your business and your customers from legal issues
- how to define or select licenses for the use of your software/digital products/services
- how to launch and promote your products/services as a marketing activity
- important tools and services you need for your business