Agile Methodology: from scope to epics and velocity. Step by step guide for entrepreneurs, growing businesses and teams.
What you'll learn:
- Step by step guide to start implementing Agile in your team
- Learn the basic terminology of Agile Methodology
- Learn how to do Agile Project Management in a simple way
- How to apply Agile in your organisation in VERY SIMPLE steps
- How to use Jira to get started with Agile
- How to setup Components in Jira
- How to structure your project scope in Agile Methodology
- How to define Epics in Jira?
- How to define Stories in Jira?
This is a practical course on how to apply Agile methodology TODAY in your organisation.
Are you looking for a PRACTICAL course on exactly how to setup your team, your scope, your schedule to be successful with Agile?
Do you want to know how to define the project scope?
Do you want to learn to write user stories?
Do you want to learn how to keep yourself and the team committed to achieve sprint scope?
Do you want to learn how to organise Jira for a better delivery?
Do you want to learn what are Epics/Stories/Tasks and how to use them?
Then this course is for you!
This course is for the ones who haven't done Agile before OR who haven't been successful implementing Agile.
If you master Agile, this course is NOTfor you.
The course has 2 parts:
Theory - where I explain you in very simple way ALL the terminology you need to know. Feel free to skip this part if you are familiar with the terms I'm presenting
STEPBYSTEP practical guide on HOWto implement Agile Methodology in your organisation NOW! TODAY! I walk you from defining the project scope to how to structure it in Jira: Components, Epics, Stories, Tasks
How to be successful with this course? BRINGYOURPROJECT!
Take one of your projects and start doing everything Ido! At the end of the course, you'll have AGILE APPLIEDin your organisation.
YES! It takes only that!
I look forward to see you in the course!