Motivation Mastery for Every Team Leader and Entrepreneur - The Critical Leadership Skill
What you'll learn:
- To gain mastery over your own behavior and to maximize your influence over your employees and associates.
- To learn a model of analyzing and solving human performance problems.
- To optimize all sources of motivation. You will learn an inclusive model that includes a) spiritual motivations, b) social motivation, and c) situational sources of motivation and methods to apply each to your own life and within your organizaton.
- To learn to apply the science of behavior management to yourself and others. This includes the ABC model of identifying antecedents, pinpointed behavior, and consequences that reinforce the behavior.
- You will learn how Lean management (Toyota Production System), is both a technical and social system and how it employees the forces of motivation to engage and optimzie human performance.
- You will learn the "Coaching Kata", a simple and proven method of coaching others to improve specific skills and behavior.
Your success is your ability to motivate and develop your team and team members. If they perform, you perform. This course will provide those skills that are critical to your success.
Motivation is not a speech or pep talk! It is the skill of creating a worthy purpose, an effective team environment, designing work for intrinsic motivation, and using positive reinforcement in an effective way. This course will enable you to develop a system of sustained motivation for yourself and your team.
I have authored eleven books and the key to getting books published is simply the self-discipline to sit yourself down and write! I have been CEO of two companies and consulted with more than one hundred major corporations on improving human performance. In this course I have distilled the science of human behavior down to the essential practical lessons that every entrepreneur and manager must know and practice to succeed.
The topics covered in the course include the following:
Sources of Motivation
Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
Optimizing Social Reinforcement
Developing a System of Motivation
The ABC Model of Managing Behavior
Using Reinforcement Schedules
Is it a “Can’t Do” or a “Won’t Do?”
Managing Yourself. The Biggest Challenge!
What students are saying about this course:
"I love the detailed yet simple approach this course takes." Nikhil Shah
"Excellent content, actionable and well delivered!" David Davis
"Wow Great Course! Easy to understand with true life experience suggestions." Carolyn Swanson