The Ultimate Guide to Write Both an eBook and Paperback for Amazon, All From One Manuscript Inside LibreOffice.
What you'll learn:
- How to Write Both an eBook and Paperback for Amazon
- How to Structure a Book Template to Speed Up Future Books You Write
- Create Your Book's Artwork for BOTH eBook and Paperback Formats!
- How to Write a Book With Free Tools and Achieve a Professional Result
- How to Use Software like LibreOffice (free Microsoft Word alternative, with GREAT results!)
- Selecting the Right Trim Size that Aligns with Amazon's Available Options
- Creating a Useful and Professional Table of Contents
- How to Create Page Numbers in the Footer of Your Book
- How to Add Chapter Titles to the Header of Chapter Pages
- How to Achieve High-Quality Images in Your Book
- How to Take Screenshots of Your Computer Screen and Add them Into Your Book
- Creating Powerful Front and Back Matter to Capture More Sales, and Fill Your Reader in On More Details
- Learn Proper Amazon Guidelines and Formatting
- How to Choose Fonts that are Properly Licensed
- How to Find More Information on What Amazon Requires from Your eBook and Paperback Book!
- Uploading and Creating Our Book on KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
- Properly Formatting Our Book in Calibre (Free Program)
- Setting Up Your Amazon Author Page to Professionally Represent Your Book on Amazon Product Pages
Writing your first book is a huge step. But.. one that may lead to that passive income success you're looking for.
Why select this course to learn how to write a book for Amazon?
This book teaches you how to write BOTH an eBook and Paperback.
One file can provide both your eBook and Paperback with my method.
My method will save you a tremendous amount of time. You write the book once, format it once, and you have both your .pdf (Paperback) and .epub (eBook.)
Additionally, besides the cost of this course, Iteach you how to write a book with no money.
Have you heard of open source before? (Google open source right now.)
Open source is a movement within the software industry which empowers creativity without cost.
The tools I share with you will not cost you a dime.
Tools from the actual software to write your book, to taking screenshots of your computer screen, to actually formatting our eBook to make it look professional on an Amazon Kindle (or phone/tablet!)
So who am I, and what authority do I have to teach on such a subject as writing a book for Amazon?
I'm Riley Weller! I'm actually a music producer who was worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated recording artist!
I've created over 23 music production courses, written 5 books on Amazon (which you get to see throughout the course, as Ireference them for our actual examples), and run a podcast called "Music Production Made Simple".
With writing 5 books for Amazon, I have learned ALOT!
This is truly a course I wish Ihad when Ifirst started writing my books!
Over my years of working online, I've realized how big a template is.
A template, no matter what program you work in, evolves with you. It saves you the tedious tasks, allows your formatting to stay consistent from one book to the next, and saves you SOMUCHTIME because everything is already set up!
You will learn to write an eBook (as well as a Paperback book) which looks professional, and you can confidently take pride in the work that you're selling.
You will NOT have to hire out anyone during your book creation process.
I teach you EVERYTHING you need to know from book structure, to choosing the right font, to styling your book to make formatting EXTREMELY easy, to the front cover creation (and Amazon's guidelines for your eBook and Paperback)!
I am a trusted, reliable source.
My courses have become very high quality with the video and audio gear I've acquired over the years.
I hope I can be your trusted instructor in your Amazon Book Creation.
If you're ready...
Enroll into the course, and let's get started!