Master the Art of Writing Online Content for eBooks, Websites, Blogs and Marketing. Develop Content Ideas for Marketing.
What you'll learn:
- How to Write Content for a Kindle eBook
- How to Write Content for a Website
- How to Write Content for a Blog
- Quickly and Easily Brainstorm Tons of Great Writing Topics
- Use Powerful Keyword Research Tools to Discover Even More Topics
- Discover 3 Additional Ways to Find Writing Topics
- Create Content that is Valuable, Has a Strong Voice and Flows Smoothly
- Edit Your Content to Make it Sparkle
Welcome to Content is King – Writing Killer Content for the Web and Marketing.
Just like the title says, this course is going to teach you how to write killer content for the web so you can:
My name is Steve McDonald and I make my living from online content. My claim to fame is that I have published over 115 Kindle and print books on a wide variety of topics. If there is anything I know, it is that Content is King.
In this course you're going to learn:
Where to Find Killer Content Ideas
How to Develop Those Ideas so you can create even more related content
How to Understand Your Audience so you’re writing to them specifically
Three Ways to Make Your Content Absolutely Killer
How to Edit Your Content to make it even better
In addition to learning how to create Killer Content we’ll look at how to use keywords, headings, titles and descriptions to help your content attract and keep readers, and to be found in search results.
This course is for:
Whether you are creating eBooks, websites or blogs, or writing freelance articles, Content is King will lay the foundation for attracting traffic and keeping that traffic coming back.
Are you ready to take your content writing to the next level?
Click on the Take the Course button and let me show you how.
Or check out one of the FREE Preview lectures to learn some valuable writing strategies you can put to use right now.