The easiest way to learn modern web design, HTML5 and CSS3 step-by-step from scratch. Design AND code Two Projects.
What you'll learn:
- HTML is the foundation of all web pages. Without HTML, you wouldn’t be able to organize text or add images or videos to your web pages. HTML is the beginning of everything you need to know to create engaging web pages!
- You will learn all the common HTML tags used to structure HTML pages, the skeleton of all websites. You will also be able to create HTML tables to present tabular data efficiently.
- You will learn about HTML elements and structure, the building blocks of websites.
- You will learn all the syntax you need to create tables in your HTML documents.
- Take this course and learn about the inner workings of an HTML form! Learn how to create your own form and integrate HTML5 validations.
- You will learn many aspects of styling web pages! You’ll be able to set up the correct file structure, edit text and colors, and create attractive layouts. With these skills, you’ll be able to customize the appearance of your web pages to suit your every need!Without CSS, every web page would be drab plain text and images that flowed straight down the page. With CSS, you can add color and background images and change the layout of your page — your web pages can feel like works of art!
In this tutorial you Learn how to use HTML5 and CSS3 to bring a HTMLwebsite to life. Learn HTML5 and CSS3 fundamentals as you build two websites in this introductory course to web development.
Starting with how to plan out your website, including a header, navigation bar, content area and footer I'll show you all the techniques used to create a website .
Next setup your HTML to match with all the main container sections of your web design. Create a basic HTML template that can be used and reused on multiple projects. Then learn how to jazz up your HTML with CSS. Section by section this course will show you how to create a real world website. Then tweak and update the code as needed to customize and make the site perform. Finalize the code by checking the output on different screen sizes adding in and adjusting the CSS to create responsiveness.
I'm ready to answer any questions you may have about creating a website from scratch. Everything is included to get you started quickly. Expand your portfolio learn how to make a website from scratch. By the end of the course you will have the skills to make your own version of the website presented within the course.
Nothing to lose, there is a 100% Money Back if you don't like it
Want to know more, what are you waiting for take the first step. Join now to start learning to create websites today.